Saturday, September 13, 2014

The 52 Project: Weeks 35-37

I am playing a little catch-up on this little photo project. Between packing, cleaning, visiting with family, and sharing our news I am a bit behind.

Week 35: I didn't take many camera pictures this week, so I tried to take a few sleeping pictures of Sophia, but she caught me. I love her sleepy little eyes and grip on her Lovey.
"A portrait of my little lady, once a week, every week in 2014."
Week 36: Nothing better than a giant cone with rainbow sprinkles. Great way to celebrate the closing of summer and one of the last hot days.
"A portrait of my little lady, once a week, every week in 2014."
Week 37: Little helper in the garden. She carried all of the tomatoes to the house after Nanny picked them.
"A portrait of my little lady, once a week, every week in 2014."
Thrilled to be linking up with Jodi for The 52 Project.
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!