Friday, September 26, 2014

Baby H2 Week 20 - Halfway there!

Size: about the size of a banana.

Total Weight Gain: about thirteen pounds.

Maternity Clothes: I am wearing a few regular items, but mostly maternity pieces.

Gender: Surprise! We will find out in February!

Cravings: My appetite increased big time this week. I ate my way through all of the chips and sweets in the house. No real cravings, just a bit too much snacking.

Symptoms: Back and hip pain, but nothing lasting, dry skin, and lovely veins.

Movement: I freaked out a bit this week when the little peanut wasn't moving around as much as normal. After drinking caffeine and laying still without feeling much, I decided to visit the doctor for peace of mind. Thankfully, all is still well - just me being a bit paranoid.

Sleep: Overall good this week.

Moment of the Week: Hearing a strong little heartbeat at the doctor.

What I Miss: Caffeine, although I wasn't a big drinker of it recently. (I know caffeine in moderation can be okay during pregnancy, I just choose not to drink it.)

What I'm Looking Forward to: Seeing our sweet little one during our anatomy scan - not too much longer!

Big Sister: Sophia still doesn't fully understand that I am pregnant, but we have been talking about the baby more and more. Right now she is treating the baby like an invisible friend. She does a lot of pretending involving the baby. She also named the baby - Sunshine.

Looking Back: My belly is much larger this time, but I am happy to see that my weight gain seems to match when I was pregnant with Sophia.
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!