Friday, September 19, 2014

Baby H2 Week 19

Sophia insisted on being in charge of the camera for these pictures so most of my pictures ended up out of focus.
She was quite proud of herself.
Size: about the size of a large heirloom tomato.

Total Weight Gain: ten-ish pounds. I don't like what our home scale says, so I'll wait for our doctor appointment for a more accurate reading.

Maternity Clothes: Still wearing a mix of regular and maternity clothes, although I've given up on squeezing into regular pants with the bella band.

Gender: Surprise! We will find out in February!

Cravings: Crunchy food. I am forcing myself to eat more apples and carrots than potato chips.

Symptoms: Sinus discomfort which is causing some shortness of breath and painful veins.

Movement: Yes!

Sleep: Overall better this week. I am still waking frequently, but I have found it easier to fall back to sleep. I think the cooler temperatures help.

Moment of the Week: I have been loving taking time to feel the little peanut moving around in there.

What I Miss: Carrying the toddler without losing my balance.

What I'm Looking Forward to: Two weeks until our anatomy scan!

Big Sister: Sophia has been talking about being a sister a lot. She requests to wear her 'big sister' shirts frequently. At my last doctor appointment, Sophia and I were looking at a magazine that showed a woman breastfeeding her baby. I explained to Sophia how the baby was drinking milk from her Mommy. Sophia will now randomly come up to me and pretend to drink milk from me. I can't wait to see what she does when the baby arrives!

Looking Back: When I was pregnant with Sophia, most of the movement I felt was on the right side at this point. Now it is the complete opposite - all of the movement I am feeling is on the left side.
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!