Thursday, July 21, 2016

Insta-matic May

A quick look back at the month of May, thanks to instagram.
Follow along @jenhimmel
As always, obsessed with my little ladies.
penny pony rides
all by herself
fishies providing a little bit of teething relief
fifteen months!
puddles bring her so much joy!
first ponytail for this cutie.
perfect little mess
first spring market day!
pucker up
one of the fifteen little sunnies she caught with daddy.
sometimes she has to take all of the pictures
first streetpop of the season!
climbing!
"Mama, I'm going to stand here and when I say cilantro, you take my picture, okay? Cilantro!"
Emma is not sure whether to love or hate the splash park.
school is out for summer!
Emma's first and last day comparison
first baseball game at Prasco Park
ice cream cones to celebrate tooth number 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!