Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Insta-matic October

Here are some of my favorite instagram pictures from October.
Follow along @jenhimmel
As always, obsessed with my little ladies.
Cuties in the sunflowers.
Pumpkin and Halloween jammies.
Feeding backyard chickens.
Silly faces.
"Mama, I look so pretty!"
Tired Mama with her little pumpkin.
Going for a test drive.
Checking out Cincinnati from the other side of the Ohio River.
There is a baby in my coat.
To eat the leaf, or not to eat the leaf. That is the question.
Photo booth fun.
Stopping at our favorite tree on the way home from school.
Don't mess with her style.
Look Mama - I can sit all by myself!
New favorite toy - the xylophone hammer.
A rare sighting of the Ghost Butterfly (with crystals) at the zoo.
Celebrating my birthday by blowing out a leftover number two candle.
Taking a sleepy Little Red to her Halloween party at school.
Every once in awhile, naps are necessary.
Halloween pajamas.
Seriously the cutest baby I know.
We had a super Halloween at our house.
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!