Sunday, May 31, 2015

22/52

I am going to pretend that it hasn't been ten weeks since I last posted a weekly photo. I am also going to pretend that I have been better at taking pictures. Fortunately I have taken pictures every week, just not as many as I would like. I will be going back to play a little catch up and post all of the missing pictures for Sophia (and baby sister!) but for now here a picture from this week.

Sophia started taking her first independent gymnastics class this year. At the beginning she was rather upset about going in without us, but she has blossomed once her confidence grew. This week she got to show off some of what she has learned and I couldn't be more proud of her. We are taking a little break for the summer, but I can't wait to see what she is able to do in a few months.

"A picture of my little loves, once a week, every week, in 2015."
Thrilled to be linking up with Jodi for The 52 Project.
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!