Friday, April 4, 2014

Five on Friday

I'm linking up with April and the Ladies for another Five on Friday.

One

A bottle of water spilled on my camera. Luckily for me it just got wet and was not submerged in water. We were away from home when I discovered a wet camera. It didn't work after air drying, but I put the camera in rice as soon as I got home. The rice did the trick...the camera worked just fine in the morning. Thank goodness!

Two

We spend a lot of time at the zoo when the weather is nice. Sophia loves the Children's Zoo and riding the train. She also loves the carousel. I get awful motion sickness and do not tolerate spinning around well, so I avoid the carousel the best I can. Dave is a good sport and rides on the carousel with her when he can. She insisted that he ride on the elephant next to her wolf. He insisted they hold hands. I loved watching every minute of it.

Three

The weather here has been good for the ducks and puddle jumping.
This is our first spring in our rental house. I am loving discovering all of the random places that flowers will be in bloom on the property.

Four

Bedtime has become a real life Laura Numeroff story for us. 
via
In fact, I'm thinking of writing my own version "If You Put Sophia in Bed". No matter how well I think I have anticipated what she wants in order to sleep, she always finds other things to ask for.
found on pinterest...source unknown
Fortunately for us, once she is asleep, she sleeps straight through the night. I know we could have bigger problems, but it is truly a lesson in patience.

Five

We went for free trial sessions at The Little Gym. Next week we are going to check out Gymboree. She loved the class at The Little Gym. Have you been a member at either? Thoughts?
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Love that pic of Sophia and her daddy...too sweet! I'd totally buy your children's book! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!