Saturday, March 1, 2014

Insta-matic February

Here are some of my favorite instagram pictures from February.
As always, obsessed with my little lady.
I love this new cuddle-with-me phase.
A 'mullet' of curls.
Tutu in progress.
Forward facing for the first time and ready for our road trip.
We are *awful* at pretending to be asleep.
Helping shovel out Nana's car.
Warmer weather and dirty knees.
Holding hands.
She is so very aware of the camera now. I asked for a smile and this is what I got.
Look Ma! No hands!
Birthday outfit.
Happy :)
First cakepop. Love those lips.
Birthday decorations.
How not to lose your child in a supermarket.
Happy Second Birthday Sophia Mae!
Make a wish.
Someone was NOT a fan of her tutu or getting her picture taken.
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!