Wednesday, March 19, 2014

brave

The spring-like temperatures over the weekend made for perfect park weather. 
Unfortunately the playground we visited was not toddler friendly, but Sophia surprised me.
Aside from running in the grass the only area that Sophia was able to use was the rock wall that led to a slide.

I showed her how to climb the rock wall once and she conquered it. I stood by her side in case she lost her balance, but she kept looking at me saying "No, Mama". She climbed that wall over a dozen times.

I have a fear of heights and always get nervous if there is a chance that Sophia could fall.
She has no fear. {but she does request her light on at bedtime}
I love how Sophia tackles new tasks and adventures.
I hope she is always brave.

Thrilled to link up with Ashley and Jess today.
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Wow, she is growing like weed! She is getting so tall! She looks adorable in her little outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the link up: It is so disappointing going somewhere and realizing it isn't toddler friendly. :( So glad to see how independent she was about the whole thing. My daughter surprises me with that stuff too. Fabulous pictures too btw! ;) -Xo

    plumtickledpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!