Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day

Dave and I played with the self timer on our camera today. After about 25 pictures we got our first family portrait with the baby.

This morning we woke up and opened our presents. We do not exchange big gifts. Dave gets a bottle of tequila from me and I get a teapot from him. Other than that we just do fun stocking stuffers.

Besides matching pajamas another tradition we have is to go to the movies on Christmas night. This year we saw the new Sherlock Holmes movie. It was not as good as the first one, but the cinematography was pretty amazing.

I hope Santa treated you well. We have to wait until March to get our bext present this year, but I think it is worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!