Tuesday, June 9, 2015

F-A-M-I-L-Y

We had the best time with family in April. My brother flew in from the West Coast and my parents flew in from the East Coast for a mini family reunion.
My brother arrived first and we picked up our swagger wagon and headed to Newport on the Levee to eat lunch at one of our favorite spots - Tom and Chee. Rain changed our group plans, but Dave and Bryan headed to Over-the-Rhine and checked out a few of the local restaurants (Sophia threw an epic meltdown because Uncle Buy-in went without her).
The next day we headed over to Findlay Market and had Eli's BBQ for lunch followed by my favorite - Dojo Gelato. 
We stopped at a playground and then headed to the airport to pick up my parents. Sophia and Emma got treated to a little shopping spree and then we spent the rest of the evening relaxing at the house.
Saturday we spent the morning at the zoo. It was quite crowded, but Sophia loved getting her face painted and showing everyone around.
After the zoo Sophia got lessons on how to ride a bike, spent some time at our neighborhood playground and ended the day with some ice cream.
Stay tuned for a more of our adventures...

 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!