Monday, August 4, 2014

30/52 and 31/52

Playing a little catch up this week since my computer and I were at odds last week.

Sophia loves the splash park and she was so proud of herself when she discovered that her hat made an awesome water toy. She kept filling it with water and dumping on top of her head.
"A portrait of my little lady, once a week, every week, in 2014."
The zoo continues to be a favorite place for Sophia. Her fascination with the animals continually grows and she will stop at the exhibits for longer periods of time. Of course her little sidekick Lovey tags along everywhere we go.
"A portrait of my little lady, once a week, every week, in 2014."
Thrilled to be linking up with Jodi for The 52 Project.
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!