Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Insta-matic August

Here are some of my favorite instagram pictures from August.
Follow along @jenhimmel
As always, obsessed with my little ladies.
The Princess Butterfly (threenager) made an appearance at the zoo.
Sophia and the sunflowers.
Baby Sunshine at six months.
My loves at six months.
Raise your hand if you love to eat!
My favorite tiny dancer.
Survived her first flights and didn't bother the other passengers too much.
Relax. Lean. Rest. (or dance with your Lovey)
Little sister wishing she could dance with big sister.
Vacations are exhausting.
Beach baby enjoying the bay.
Paddle board fun.
Some down time with the little one while the big kids play at the beach.
Sunset Island at sunset.
Running through the waves.
First day of Preschool!
First time sitting in the cart at the store!
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!